AhoyAhoy, anyone wanna rubber tramp round the SE, maybe CO.

ohh

Reaction score
I've got two dogs and a nice little Corolla. Two and a half jugs and the tank's full to the brim, shit is so cake. Heat's currently broken. My dogs are assholes sometimes (they get rowdy) but I love them, ones a handsome brindle pit who loves swimming and the other a little (20ish lbs) black feisty girl. The little one is a total badass and my pit is a big baby (unless there's water around). I've got an old cat with a short tail as well, she is retired and doesn't adventure unless its absolutely necessary.

I've gone across the country and back only once so far. It was enough, I fucking HATE California and its immense population of douchebags and shitty drivers. I love The South too much to leave for long. I've been on a couple of trains and hitched around some as well. Last trip I went from ATL to N FL and back in under a day. I had a ride down set up and solo hitched back, got a ride with a trucker who took me all the way back to ATL. Nothin like riding copilot and drinkin can after can of Mt.Dew. Currently I'm housed up with family around ATL, have a job and shit but not enough work to cover everything. So whats up, anyone wanna take a walmart tour/gear run to Chattanooga? There's a huge military surplus store and I'm on the market for winter gear.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
BTW, Sis..

you sound absolutely Raging..

if they got the two of us in a surplus store???

we'd walk out with gear foe a dozen..

wish i were down there for a few days, just for the fun of it..

peace,

j

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
sis, we're looking at a Boat, at some point..

hit me up if you want to Get The fuck Out..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads