Ahoy, Chesapeake anyone?

Section 8

Reaction score
Is anyone around these waters of the Chesapeake? Hope I aint alone out here, all I see is older rich folk, I got a 1966 Pearson Wanderer, that was the Union Maid,black,loaded with anarchy/IWW stuff from the retired merchant marine who fell off the side and died in the winter years ago after george let him have his way with the McKenna that nite,, sat in the yard with trees starting to root on the top and I offered the yard 500 bucks, got in the boat,put on his work coat and found 5 100$ bills in the pocket..got into sailing when a 21 year old dead head custy kid came to me with some white fluff lsd wanting to go fishing, instead I ripped his 10 strip in half went on ebay,bought a Cal 25 for $202.25, got a copy of sailing for dummies and jump on board.. I mostly end up out on the water by myself,late at nite,listening to linsdey stirling pandora, theres some cool spots here off the Rappanahannock, the Urbanna Oyster Fest is coming up and is a right good time.. The spot are goin off right now, I got close to 50 off a bag of bloodworms last week..I got a good gunk hole here in ther river I dropped a mooring in,,if your in the area I can provide laundry and I got a car. DTP

Section 8

Reaction score
hell ya..I took my son up to Rock Hall to the pirate weekend last month,,thought about cutting the back side of Kent Island on the way up but wont sure if I could make it or not so I stuck to the west side,,went over into the Baltimore to the inner harbor,,that channel sucks with all the wake.I ended up coming back down the bay in a 20 mph headwind in 3 foot swells during the supermoon,,took some crazy paper and put lindsey stirling in pandora radio,,had a pts marine with me,,he lashed himself to the pulpit and rode it out..it was great...You get down here let me know, it make not be till next year before I head back up there,

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads