ahoi oi! | Squat the Planet

ahoi oi!

evalisiha

Reaction score
huhu everyone,

i'm eva and not really good at introducing myself. smalltalk's just not my thing. I thought it would be polite though to introduce myself a little anyway.
so here I am, 22 years old, currently doing tattoos and making music for a living here in bavaria, yes, germany. weather's good and beer is tasty as fuck.
I wonder if there's any other people here from germany, if so, hallo!
So far I haven't travelled much (hitchhiked a little through France and Spain and Portugal), but definitely want to see more. sometime. Haven't figured out how and when and where yet, but maybe the answer is to just pack a backpack and get away from this faschist bavaria shit first. If anyone has any tips on how to start, I'd be more than happy to find out :) I really really want to see as much as possible of the world before I die, and I would so love to cross the ocean and go to the States someday.

so, what else is there to say about me... I've lived in berlin for the last 4 years, that was fun and there was a whole lot of good hash, parties and raves and stuff going on there, but at some point i just got bored of everything and left. I studied fashion design there, but never finished. Before that I got a degree in languages & translation (english, french, german & italian) in Vienna, where I've lived before moving to Berlin.

So ok i don't really know if any of this is interesting, but if anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask me anything =) join me somewhere between chaos & kosmos.

cheers and oi

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
smalltalk's just not my thing.

yer doin fine as I can see lol :p

Welcome to STP!

This is a magic land... with Oogs Galore!

Make sure to read the rules and have fun mining the site for nuggets of wisdoooom...

We have a few members that drop in from over in the EUUUR....

@Anagor is a good mate! Traveling on the cheap.

So don't be shy... post good and bad... make a joke once in a while... and have fun.

STP fun on a BUn!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit:.... bWaHAha...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nobrains

evalisiha

Reaction score
yer doin fine as I can see lol :p

Welcome to STP!

This is a magic land... with Oogs Galore!

Make sure to read the rules and have fun mining the site for nuggets of wisdoooom...

We have a few members that drop in from over in the EUUUR....

@Anagor is a good mate! Traveling on the cheap.

So don't be shy... post good and bad... make a joke once in a while... and have fun.

STP fun on a BUn!

View attachment 43350

haha yes i did my best. =D went quite well, i saw that too! thanks for the welcome & advice =)

Last edited:

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hi! Welcome to StP!

I'm from Germany and not traveling at the moment (working for the time being, but looking forward to hit the road again in a few months).

So far I haven't travelled much (hitchhiked a little through France and Spain and Portugal), but definitely want to see more. sometime. Haven't figured out how and when and where yet, but maybe the answer is to just pack a backpack and get away from this faschist bavaria shit first. If anyone has any tips on how to start ...

I spent most of the time traveling in England. Other then that I have been to Antwerp (which was nice), Basel (also nice) and Amsterdam (not so nice).

I can really recommend to visit UK. I'm not a big fan of London, though. It's nice at some places (Camden for example), but in general (at least for me) it's just too huge and hectic and full of tourists.

My favourite city so far is Bristol. Brighton is also nice.

All what you need is your ID (Personalausweis), no Passport needed. And it's quite cheap to get there (and back just in case you don't like it). I always took FlixBus, on most days it's about 25 Euro (Cologne to London via ferry or tunnel). Okay, it's a 12 hour coach trip, but if you are lucky you can sleep most of the time ...

If you have any questions about traveling in UK as a German, feel free to ask! :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads