RE-INTRODUCTION | Squat the Planet

RE-INTRODUCTION

TUNA

Reaction score
I’ve been a STP member for years now but sort of just creeped in the shadows, so I figured I needed a reintroduction ( that’s why it says just signed up and I’ve been a member since 2010 LMFAO), basically this is my life, I can’t stay in one city for more than 2-3 years, I can’t hold a job for more than 6mths, school mixed with alcohol caused a huge anxiety attack, my health has declined because I have sleeping problems so I would use alcohol to help me sleep so I could get to work the next day,(That was the most epic run on sentence) Lastly my feet were so damn itchy! So last week I said fuck it and quit my job (Hallelujah) I am a bit nervous as this will be my first time hitchin alone, but I’m not a mousey girl by no means and can hold my own, I’ll be in Sioux Falls on Tuesday, I’m going through Omaha, North Platte, then Denver, Haven’t been to New Mexico yet! {RANDOM} one thing I noticed on STP is a lot of people in the introduction section say they want to travel but never do! If you can just fuckin do IT! Don’t let fear drive you insane

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I’ve been a STP member for years now but sort of just creeped in the shadows, so I figured I needed a reintroduction ( that’s why it says just signed up and I’ve been a member since 2010 LMFAO), basically this is my life, I can’t stay in one city for more than 2-3 years, I can’t hold a job for more than 6mths, school mixed with alcohol caused a huge anxiety attack, my health has declined because I have sleeping problems so I would use alcohol to help me sleep so I could get to work the next day,(That was the most epic run on sentence) Lastly my feet were so damn itchy! So last week I said fuck it and quit my job (Hallelujah) I am a bit nervous as this will be my first time hitchin alone, but I’m not a mousey girl by no means and can hold my own, I’ll be in Sioux Falls on Tuesday, I’m going through Omaha, North Platte, then Denver, Haven’t been to New Mexico yet! {RANDOM} one thing I noticed on STP is a lot of people in the introduction section say they want to travel but never do! If you can just fuckin do IT! Don’t let fear drive you insane

i want to meet you at the stp jamboree. you think you might come out?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well - glad to see you! :D I do see many people who have registered here but never really sit every day (like me hehe) and post - but then it was a register and yer off doing stuff and traveling and checking in when you are able. :)

TUNA

Reaction score
hey tuna welcome to the group. glad you finally decided to follow your dreams. for the alcohol problem i suggest traveling alone. im also a solo female hitchhiker and could use a friend :)
Hey,

hey tuna welcome to the group. glad you finally decided to follow your dreams. for the alcohol problem i suggest traveling alone. im also a solo female hitchhiker and could use a friend :)
Hey, I'm currently in Omaha, I am looking for a roaddog, half of my rides the guys thought I was prostitute, its very frustrating! I'll be heading to Denver if you want to meet up just let me know

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads