1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Adventure Film Project

Discussion in 'Your Projects & Websites' started by Black Decameron, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Black Decameron

Black Decameron Just signed up

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Greetings,

I am currently a Music Theory/Composition student at the University of Minnesota––Duluth. And this semester we are working on composing music for films. Ideally, I would like to find an outdoor adventure, advocacy, or nature-based film to work with over the next few months. However, other topics are welcome too! While there is no length requirement for this project, I would ask that all potential submissions be no longer than 4 minutes in length. Also, I should mention, so there is no confusion, there will NOT be any monetary compensation for this project. This is just an opportunity to work on a project together. However, I will provide you with recording(s) of all music composed for the film upon completion. I will likely score it in a few different ways: perhaps for a solo instrument, natural sounds, full orchestra, voice, etc.

Deadline for submissions: February 15, 2018.

Contact me by private message, if you are interested in collaborating on this or future projects.

Cheers,

- BD