Seeking Ride Adorable Puppy for a Ride East

Threads
Current Location
7341 Maple Ln, Central Point, OR 97502, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi!!! I'm fucking back in sacra-shitshow-mento.. The cops are still being pieces of shit..

Since my dog popped 5 days ago, hopping isn't an option, (I feel.. I'm not trying to get caught with my tiny babies squawking their heads loose) so I'm offering a puppy for a ride.. I do not want to be here any longer..

I need a ride to Chicago.. Anything less than that I can jug or pitch.. (Negotions are welcome) I'll ultimately end up in Maryland/DC but, after your puppy is ready, (8 weeks) I will gladly hop to you or we can arrange where to meet.. Ooooorrr, if you can bottle feed your tiny, you can have him there on the spot...

Aiden and I are a lively couple.. We travel full time. Very quiet and intuitive, we are.. Just looking for a ride home so we can relax with the babies in comfort..

_Adorable Puppy for a Ride East_Ride Board_Squat the Planet_11:54 AM Mom is in the background.. Dad is larger dog..
_Adorable Puppy for a Ride East_Ride Board_Squat the Planet_11:54 AM My momma doggo. <3

Attachments

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.
Quit a job after 3 days, due to ignorant, rape-culture enabled co-workers. Got another job lined up!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
dannyblack