Adive on Colombia and Venezuela?Carribean beaches to be specefic | Squat the Planet

Adive on Colombia and Venezuela?Carribean beaches to be specefic

spoona

Reaction score
Good cheap spots by the beach is what Im after but any info on the two countries would be apreciated!

Snorkling, surfing or any awesome spots where i could put my tent up is what im craving after months in the andes.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Colombia is sick but there is so much more too it than just the beaches...stick to resorts, seems to be more your style.

Why people travel the globe too sit on a beach is beyond me.

Last edited:

spoona

Reaction score
a dick thing to say.i havent seen much of the beach while in south america and been doing everything but sitting on the beach.but now i want to find some cool isolated spots in the carribean, avoid all the shit though. im sure you did the same.

spoona

Reaction score
Por los que buscan...Chuao and venezuela in generals one of the coolest places ive been. If the beach at chuao was anywhere else it would be loaded with shit eating away at the local way of life.
Eat mangos, cacao,bonito. Listen to the tambores. Swim in the clean as waterfalls, rivers and beaches and camp for free on the white sand coconut lined beach

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads