About to be stranded in SF....

daydreamer

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in quite a while but I'm hoping y'all will forgive me for that and help a girl out. I got a gig delivering a car to SF and I'm gonna be there in a couple hours and I gots nowhere to go! I thought I'd get another job picking up another car but nothing worked out so I guess I'm sleeping in golden gate park tonight, lol. Anybody got any advice on where to hang out, get fed, sleep, etc?

S

spectacular

Homeless resources Google for SF and you'll find a bunch of soup kitchens. Have you tried couchsurfing.org? Hangouts are Castro district, north beach, haight. For me anyway. Good spots to crash are usually hidden away in-between houses or buildings, in random parks in the bushes
There aren't too many spots in SF cuz its so built up so maybe you can try the east bay. Berkeley hills lots of spots.

DumpsterfunkE

Reaction score
If you are worried about safety your best bet is sleep in a cubby hole of a store on Haight Street with the rest of the kids.I lived on the streets in Sf for long time.You should be fine there.Plus when you wake up you can eat at the Larkin at 11:30 am.Be there at 11 for the good food.Its on Haight St. cross street is Central.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Sis, i should be down around there before too long..
won't be able to offer a place, but can def offer eats & maybe looking around for gear..

have to learn SF, myself, since my van will be out of service for a bit, after this week..
i know berkeley a bit, & some good meal spots, there, but that's it..

i'm sure bizzolizzo & dumpsterfunk are giving you the best advice..

hope yer ok..

J

Reactions: daydreamer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads