About to be back at it...

invaderzim

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I stumbled across this site and thought it was cool, my whole life I've alternated between settled down and being nomadic, right now I'm about to be homeless again, I moved to an oilfield town, got a job as an electrician apprentice that paid cash daily, a cheap trailer to rent, a car...and then the oil price went down and my little job went to shit. I don't really mind though...the normal life is more comfortable and luxurious, but also fucking boring. I think I might have had more fun tramping around.
Honestly I get along with and relate to the street people better, and kind of like living outdoors. I've been camping and hiking since I was a teenager, and graduated to being a professional haha. I've hitchhiked, flown signs, gas jugged, rubber tramped, etc. only thing I have yet to do is hop a train. I'm supposed to be depressed in this situation but I really don't care. Normal people's lives are pointless and boring as fuck any damn way. I'm planning to go to Utah and Idaho in my piece of shit (but with a cool blue paint color) PT cruiser pretty soon after I wrap up a couple things here. Anyway, I like this site...peace...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yeah I've been reading about how the cheaper oil and gas prices are affecting the jobs - sorry about that. My job (college) is going into toilet too as less people have the monies to get into college, therefore CUT BACKS. ha. But hey we survive.

And also welcome to STP - this is a pretty cool site with a lot of things to offer. So now go have some fun and keep in touch here :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads