What to do if you get arrested. | Squat the Planet

What to do if you get arrested.

Art101

Reaction score
Yeah its a good thing to know but a great way to catch another charge and probably a fall down the "stairs".

K

Kim Chee

I've been handcuffed behind the back and move them to the front. Lots of cops have had the life choked out of them with handcuffs which weren't behind the back. It pisses them off pretty good, but isn't an extra charge.

Picking cuffs would be trouble and if you get shot by somebody with a gun who is already scared, that is your business.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would focus on how to keep out of handcuffs first of all.

Not that this is not a useful skill.

Yet it's super important to recognize that yea... in today's day and age... if your trying to break custody from an officer of the law. Chances are he will shoot you... and bullets often = Dead.

Art101

Reaction score
Lol,right it might be best to focus on that as opposed to how to get to out after the shiny bracelets of stupidity have been applied.

Reactions: Mankini

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
their videos on breaking out of zipcuffs are pretty awesome.

Reactions: DonnyDerelict

that one guy

Playful asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Odin you said "bullets = dead" thats not alwase true.
I know it sounds cray but it takes elete skill to snuff the life of a thing with a gun.
Headshot, neckshot or heart/trachea can kill within minutes, secondary kill zones are arteries; but blood vessels roll under pressure though.

The nazi's did research to benchmark what it took to kill a human being gun vs head; after 100's of prisoners the results were inconclusive.

Peace

Reaction score
Odin you said "bullets = dead" thats not alwase true.
I know it sounds cray but it takes elete skill to snuff the life of a thing with a gun.
Headshot, neckshot or heart/trachea can kill within minutes, secondary kill zones are arteries; but blood vessels roll under pressure though.

The nazi's did research to benchmark what it took to kill a human being gun vs head; after 100's of prisoners the results were inconclusive.

Obviously not everyone who gets shot dies, but I still don't want a bullet in me.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads