A winter's night in Canada

Current Location
Lethbridge, Alberta
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Okay I know, winter is almost over, but it's a romantic title.

Northern anarchist seeks travel companion for hearty laughs and tea. Starting in Alberta again, but this time going out as a newly reborn "properly homeless" gentleman. At the start I'm going to be wandering to nowhere in particular. I'm looking for a spot to test out my new shelter ideas - so quiet, easily squattable, in the woods but not fucked off to the middle of nowhere. But that's all neither here nor there.

OP
OP
bazarov
Current Location
Lethbridge, Alberta
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Currently camped out 20 mins from my hop out point listening to russian violin and sipping whiskey. Made 20 bucks, ate good... man it doesnt get better than this.

Current Location
Kamloops... Chase
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Winter's nights in Canada kind of blow haha

I'm all housed up and I think if I tried to wander off again my family would be choked so here I sit trying to live vicariously through other people's adventures written on a screen

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom