1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Road Dogs area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

A winter's night in Canada

Discussion in 'Road Dogs & Meet Up' started by bazarov, Mar 2, 2018.

1. bazarov

bazarov Hungry for Knowledge

Refusal of work
    Address:
    Swift Current, SK, Canada
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +55 / -0
    Okay I know, winter is almost over, but it's a romantic title.

Northern anarchist seeks travel companion for hearty laughs and tea. Starting in Alberta again, but this time going out as a newly reborn "properly homeless" gentleman. At the start I'm going to be wandering to nowhere in particular. I'm looking for a spot to test out my new shelter ideas - so quiet, easily squattable, in the woods but not fucked off to the middle of nowhere. But that's all neither here nor there.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    bazarov

bazarov Hungry for Knowledge

Refusal of work
    Address:
    Swift Current, SK, Canada
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +55 / -0
    Currently camped out 20 mins from my hop out point listening to russian violin and sipping whiskey. Made 20 bucks, ate good... man it doesnt get better than this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lilly

Lilly Appreciated Participator

...?
    Address:
    Chase, BC, Canada
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Winter's nights in Canada kind of blow haha

I'm all housed up and I think if I tried to wander off again my family would be choked so here I sit trying to live vicariously through other people's adventures written on a screen