A semi-old schooler seeking knowledge on STP

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, although I'm old (40), I am still younger than some. My experiences surpass insanity, yet I've had a fun (yet somewhat tumultuous) life up to this point.

I'm a freelancer of all sorts. I write, market, whatever. Helps keep me with a little chump change in my pocket as I seek my place in this world.

I come to STP for knowledge sharing, perhaps meet up with folks that are down to earth and anti-corporate. In return, I can offer my $.07 (adjusted for inflation, of course) and help anyone that needs advice on how NOT to do shit. I've found my way into a few short prison stints, so I can definitely help those about to make irrational decisions based off an overabundance of testosterone, spur of the moment thrills, or because someone's seemingly encouraging words turned into a massive crime spree.

There's definitely ways to spange, bum, freeload and make money on the side without involving decorative bracelets around your wrists, unless you're into that kinky shit and plan on getting paid for it based off Red Tube or xHamster views.

I've definitely earned my stripes over time, and have many miles under my belt in many areas. I do not promote crack, meth, cocaine, heavy politics or prostitution. I'm all about living 'off grid' as much as possible, and would love to bring back the barter system which started our country off in the 1700's before that evil green paper and copper coin became mainstream.

I'd give the shirt off my back to a cold brother or sister. I smoke Camel Lights, believe socks are the most important clothing item we own, listen to 70's-90's metal, believe that 'home' is where you feel the safest and most content and would rather eat Chinese instead of Pizza Hut. I believe true love exists in our minds and is merely a fallacy acted out in real time, friends are the true glue which binds our souls, and that we're within 20 years of receiving 'the mark'....if it hasn't happened already.

Anyway, that's me. My username is, yes, indicative of both an awesome German NDH group AND the preconceived notion I carry into most new friendships I form - until I'm told or find out otherwise.

~Dave

DuHastMich

Banned
Reaction score
Right now I'm in Indiana, getting together a few greenbacks so I can make my next excursion. I have a car, so I can roll around and pick folks up or whatever...my goal is to drive said car into the Pacific Ocean then call Volkswagen to pick it up, then hitch from there. Or I may keep it around and just use it to camp in.

Reactions: autumn

DuHastMich

Banned
Reaction score
Now that's what's up....

I heard about making sailboats from repurposed items, but never actually met anyone doing this. Awesomeness...

Me, I want to write a book with 50 chapters....one written in each state. Probably never happen because I love beer too much to actually focus long enough to write...

You know what they say - 'nothing exceeds like excess'.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Awesome intro there my friend!!!

DuHastMich

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Tude.

I've already spent countless hours reading these forums, and have found many quite interesting points. Matt Derrick is a genius for bringing these forums here. I've been a member of Hipforums.com for nearly 16 years, and needed some different perspectives, ideas and people in my life.

Can't wait to get the fuck outta this cold ass communist state...everyone you turn to is either the police, working for the police, is retired from police work or is fucking the police to get out of a ticket. A bunch of yetis, I tell ya.

janktoaster

Reaction score
I really, really like that idea of a 50 chapter book, each one a different state.. you should do it, man! A lot of authors used alcohol as fuel for their writing, and sometimes it works for me.. depending on what it is and where I am though

DuHastMich

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about testing out some absinthe to see if it really does make you chop your own ear off and hand it to a prostitute...

I appreciate the good vibe. I shall now set my mind to writing a book in all 50 states, with each chapter deriving from experiences in that particular state. Probably have to get a Surface tab so I can move about without a heavy laptop...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads