Video A roadtrip that a stranger from craigslist took me on. Florida to Ohio and back (video footage included. Autistic guy here...) (1 Viewer)

JoeWinko

Website
www.youtube.com
There's so much stuff I can say about this, but I'll try to keep it as simple as possible... But just a heads up, this is going to be a pretty strange post. I also have a mild forum of Autism.

I Always loved roadtrips since I was a little kid. I also post a lot of stuff on YouTube (mainly videos of me talking about a wide range of random stuff, but also gaming videos and stuff i make with the sims 2). But i got tired of my videos being just of me sitting in my bedroom talking about stuff, so i decided to start hitchhiking. I really wanted to go to OHIO a state that I'm spiritually connected too, as I explained in the video below...

Here's the map of a roadtrip that a stranger i met on craigslist took me on, Florida (where i live) to Ohio and back. this was in OCTOBER of 2018.
i also got a lot of footage on the roadtrip too. while i was on the trip, i also got to film a lot of videos too. i have them all listed below. Just know that not all of them are happy videos, some of them are sad/gloomy. my videos cover a wide range of stuff. but i hope you guys all like them.

I didn't really feel like explaining each video in one post, but i figured i would just respond to people's comments or questions on this thread... surely there's something here we could have a conversation about

iomvfi3-png.57002

GEORGIA:

KENTUCKY:

OHIO:

WEST VIRGINIA:

NORTH CAROLINA:

SOUTH CAROLINA:

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.