A Ride to Burns Next Month and Then???

Patty2112

Reaction score
I was on my way to Winnemucca earlier this month to take my elderly uncle to see Willie Nelson in Reno.

My engine blew in the middle of the desert. (Burns Junction), and I had no cell service.

Thanks to the nicest trucker on earth I managed to use his cell phone, (Verizon!), to call AAA.

My car is in Burns right now, and I'll need to find a ride to Burns in November after the mechanic installs the new engine.

Please let me know if you can help me! I've always wanted to ride in a semi.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Patty2112

Reaction score
I was on my way to Winnemucca earlier this month to take my elderly uncle to see Willie Nelson in Reno.

My engine blew in the middle of the desert. (Burns Junction), and I had no cell service.

Thanks to the nicest trucker on earth I managed to use his cell phone, (Verizon!), to call AAA.

My car is in Burns right now, and I'll need to find a ride to Burns in November after the mechanic installs the new engine.

Please let me know if you can help me! I've always wanted to ride in a semi.
OH!!! I just need a ride from Portland to Burns. Can someone help me out?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads