I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
Terrell Starr Pkwy, Ellenwood, GA 30294, USA
Reactions
19% 0% 81%
Departing from..indy
Destination: Tracey cali.
Date range: Leaving indy tomorrow about 2 p.m. and I have to deliver my load by Thursday evening the 26th. And then will be taking a load from Cali back to Columbus after that

About me:

I am an over-the-road truck driver and these runs tend to be pretty boring but they're paid for LOL all I ask is don't kill me and be somewhat talkative LOL

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
What route are you taking? Wyoming, Colorado or southern?

Current Location
Wilkes-Barre, PA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
So, we are a couple currently at the Thompson Rd flying j in Indianapolis. If that's a convenient stop for you send a message and we'd be happy to tag along. We don't have any set destination except not California so we'd be hopping out before then lol.