Video - A music man's hello | Squat the Planet

Video A music man's hello

Oreoman2002

Reaction score
Hello, don't really know what to say, never introduced myself on a form before. Guess I'll start with my name, my name is [REDACTED] but my friends just call me Oreo. Over the last few years my love of history has led me to take an interest in exploring abandoned places, I'll admit I'm still new to the game but that just adds to the awe of every trip. Something else I've had an interest in for a long time is freight hopping, but I haven't done it yet, I'm actually gearing up for my first expedition up into Pennsylvania, then down past the mountains of West Virginia. Hopefully it'll come to fruition and be a stunning journey, but in the mean time I'm just gonna gear up and play my problems away.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2074732863.mp4
    17.6 MB

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
hey Oreo, welcome to STP. good luck with your 1st hop.

Oreoman2002

Reaction score
hey Oreo, welcome to STP. good luck with your 1st hop.
I've been gearing up, so far I've got a hammock, sleeping bag, and slim long hiking bag. After I get my next paycheck I'm going to invest in a portable burner, hammock tarp, and a radio scanner, then I should be all set in the gear department.

Got it planned out to be a short journey for my first time, and I'm gonna bring my manager with me. We're gonna scope out the yard we plan to depart from in about a week and test our off track equipment before the real deal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads