Video - Rigsweeping in the Tenderloin with Fat Mike and Stza | Squat the Planet

Video Rigsweeping in the Tenderloin with Fat Mike and Stza

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Is it really that bad in San Fran? I've been running into more and more of them laying around the city here.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Is it really that bad in San Fran? I've been running into more and more of them laying around the city here.
yes it is! at least when I used to live there. I'd find them in parks, on the streets, all the time...sometimes even around playgrounds. even when I used to use myself, I never understood how someone could just leave a dirty needle laying around for someone/thing to step on. I mean, you could even break the needle tip off and stick it inside the plunger....but no

K

Kim Chee

Some pretty good guys. Nobody needs an unintentional poke.

fyi: I am of the overly (or appropriately) cautious type. Back on the few occasions when I was holding (a little weed) I would keep it in my hand. If I were subject to a law enforcement contact or suspected one was pending, I'd simply be able to toss something. I suppose many of these rigs were tossed from fear of being found with it. In some places, the penalty is harsh.

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
Fat Mike is such a jackass, his behavior really kills me and he's so "holier than thou" in person. Heffe will let ya know that real quick and I hate that he tolerates the guy just to hold on to the old days. It looks like C Squat got sold this year, but I may be wrong. I walked from PBTA station to alphabet city to hang out with Scott again and maybe see Nico because its been maybe 5 or 6 years or so. Anyhow, got there and the squat appeared to be getting remodeled by some company that had bought the property. Found out Scott punched Nico in the face and called her a cunt (this was awhile back) because she supposedly stole money from the house fund for dope (again) and she's back to busking the subways and halfway doing those Chihuahua-whatever band songs still. Friend had his CSX ink done by her and says she denies taking any cash, Scott was just drunk. Idk they're all fucked up and fat mike & him are two peas in a fucking pod these days. Wish I never went back. The community garden is still there, received another grant from the city so that's good but it looks like someone else is taking care of it now.

Things change and its hard to accept. Regardless, its cool they did a favor by sweeping rigs but overall they're both real assholes when ya get down to it.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads