A Minty Introduction

Mintkid

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Mint and I'm a kid on the East Coast. I've been into alternative lifestyles since I was about 15 or 16 and I've had a little practice of my own. Not far from home though. Currently I'm doing odd jobs & public speaking to raise money for some new gear and to help my mom out before I totally just disappear off of the face of the Earth! Things I'm working towards: A real pack, boots, tougher clothes, tent, sleeping bag, and some tools. It might take longer for me to head off depending on if any of my partners decide to come along at the last minute but it's looking like I'm good to go in a year or two. Thank you all for sharing your stories here, I can't wait to make some of my own someday.

P.S, check out my sick helmet! I found it on the tracks. It's definitely older than me.

Mintkid

Reaction score
I find if reassuring that you define yourself as a 'lurker' - makes me less paranoid.
I don't actually identify as a lurker, that's just how the forum seems to classify new accounts and stuff; you've got it too. I don't know how to change it though. I guess the label is fitting though because I sometimes feel like I'm intruding in these kinds of spaces with my minimal experience and stuff.

Thank you for the warm welcome. ❤

Reactions: brando

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know how to change it though.

POST MORE SHIT!!!!! ::rules::::rules::::rules::

Lol, or, ya know, donate money to the site and then you get an awesome personalized title. A la myself currently mastering the art of houselessness.

Welcome to the site.

Reactions: Mintkid

Mintkid

Reaction score
POST MORE SHIT!!!!! ::rules::::rules::::rules::

Lol, or, ya know, donate money to the site and then you get an awesome personalized title. A la myself currently mastering the art of houselessness.

Welcome to the site.
Haha, I'll try and post what I can! I'm probably going to donate eventually because this site has been an incredibly valuable resource for me & other vulnerable people I've shared it with and it absolutely deserves the support. Thank you for welcoming me friend. ♥

Reactions: Coywolf

Spazz

Reaction score
Welcome here from another proud "lurker". This is a wonderful community for doing your research. I'm also enjoying it from the other end: so glad I did a lot of traveling when I was young and it changes a person forever, in a good way.

Mika

Reaction score
I don't actually identify as a lurker, that's just how the forum seems to classify new accounts and stuff; you've got it too. I don't know how to change it though. I guess the label is fitting though because I sometimes feel like I'm intruding in these kinds of spaces with my minimal experience and stuff.

Thank you for the warm welcome. ❤
Dang, you are right... I ain't a lurker xD

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads