A Grand Leap to the West

r0tten flesh

Reaction score
That seems like a stupid title, but I wanted to make it interesting.
But Hey, I'm Cerro, I'm 19, and I'm ready to get out of this state (WI). So I want to take the grand leap westward. I want to meet people, and gain life experiences. I feel like at this point, I'm far behind where I want to be mentally and socially.
I have an open mind, but you know, I need it to be more open. And y'know, I want some friends too.
I want to hitchhike mostly, but obviously eventually if I ever get the chance to learn, to trainhop.

But more about me. I'm a visual artist and a weirdo. Yeah, I'm also trans. But I feel like that isn't important. Sure, it makes things a little harder than they need to be, but I roll with the punches. If you wanna see some of my art, feel free to private message me. :3

Anyway, if anyone here is in WI at the moment as well, and is looking for someone to travel with, I'd be down.
Don't know when I will actually get out there. I'm loosely basing my departure in August of this year. Just to get a little more money saved up from my job, and more time to loosely plan out my new lifestyle.

If you read all of this, thank you :)

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to stp!!!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard!
I'm working on getting out of Wisconsin next year when my lease is up in January. Probably head to Tucson for a while and stay with a friend who is also native of Wisconsin.
Anyway, I'm hitting the road in 30 days from this day for a couple of weeks. First stop, LA Crosse, WI.
I see you have your travel plans in place. STP has excellent resources and people for any information you need! Again, Welcome Aboard to STP! Good Luck!

r0tten flesh

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!
I'm working on getting out of Wisconsin next year when my lease is up in January. Probably head to Tucson for a while and stay with a friend who is also native of Wisconsin.
Anyway, I'm hitting the road in 30 days from this day for a couple of weeks. First stop, LA Crosse, WI.
I see you have your travel plans in place. STP has excellent resources and people for any information you need! Again, Welcome Aboard to STP! Good Luck!
Thank you so much man. Good luck to you too!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads