A few modifications on the van..

Threads
Current Location
Hebron, Ohio
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
So as probably few know, because I have been slacking on being social on here, sorry its not on purpose, just busy. But the wife and I have been vandwelling after selling our travel trailer, and its been the best decision ever. We love it so much more. And the modifications to make it livable have been fun too. Almost done with mods tho, but we made a video of what we have done so far.

Threads
Current Location
Everywhere
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Fuck that feeling you lost your keys
Anyone considered going to Florida for some relief work? The money seems almost too good to pass up.
Day old bread from bakery, stolen rotisserie chicken, garbage-picked BBQ sauce from McD's, and yummy, peppery wild nasturtium! Fancy bum sammy.
In Austin... Starting to think we should have stayed in Dallas a day or 2 longer... At least there was bbq and a couch
Fate is a strange mistress, indeed.
After a sweet week in the slabs, layin' back, watchin the waves, on the beach carlsbad.
Finally got out of Willows. One ride to Williams. Next ride to Willits. Where there's a 'Will', there's a ...Jay?
I entered into the stock market a few days ago. It's basically "dancing money". You gotta see it to believe it.
Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
beyondthepaleogender