A few modifications on the van..

Current Location
Hebron, Ohio
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
So as probably few know, because I have been slacking on being social on here, sorry its not on purpose, just busy. But the wife and I have been vandwelling after selling our travel trailer, and its been the best decision ever. We love it so much more. And the modifications to make it livable have been fun too. Almost done with mods tho, but we made a video of what we have done so far.

Current Location
Everywhere
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Oooo boi. Ill be in ft worth manana shoving off a week later
I'm going to sit heartbroken for a folding bike I didn't win. Why did I enter into a paying raffle, in the first place? I just PAID for luck to disappoint me.
My metabolism is too high for the heat. I have come to loathe July and August because I just cannot take it. Don't know how anyone does but they do. Not me though. ~ peace and a lot of sweating
Snorting Nitrons wrote on phantomcat's profile.
@phantomcat is as motherfucking rad as all hells bells. Get this bitch's back out there.
I'm don't usually dig extravagant shit, but if your into jewelery and art check out images of wallace chan. Beautiful.
Lets ride bikes to the end of the world...its flat afterall...right?!
content://media/external/file/69586
Pdx has been fuckin amazing thx to @Snorting Nitrons and the rest of the squad ~NPR4lyfe~
My kitchen is getting smoked tonight damn, need a brew!
Hitchiking greece till august the 10