a couple of my previous squats

Durp

Reaction score
Hey there y'all! I found a few pics of past squats I had going on! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 20140506_202513.jpg
    20140506_202513.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 541
  • 20140506_202540.jpg
    20140506_202540.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 525
  • 20140710_100406.jpg
    20140710_100406.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 541
  • 20140728_201703.jpg
    20140728_201703.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 504

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
was someone letting you camp in their back yard?

Durp

Reaction score
I just find a place and act like I belong there until I'm told to leave. I found its easy to hide out in the open if you act like you belong there :)

Moral of the story is have respect for everyone around you, don't smell like a toilet, or be just a wastoid pos, and life is a lot easier. The cop that booted us gave me the cab over, and hooked me up with a job at a campground for the summer that payed and gave a nice spot in the woods for free all because we were polite and as clean as on e can be with out a functioning shower. Clean up your act kids and people will be good to you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 125

right on for getting away with crashing for free...and not to be a dick, but these arnt squats. i dont see any used rigs or empty 40's. and wheres the guy with a broken nose from the fight the night before? the used condoms left next to yer head? psh.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That tent looks bad ass.
Was set up well enough for winter weather?

I just find a place and act like I belong there until I'm told to leave. I found its easy to hide out in the open if you act like you belong there :)

Moral of the story is have respect for everyone around you, don't smell like a toilet, or be just a wastoid pos, and life is a lot easier. The cop that booted us gave me the cab over, and hooked me up with a job at a campground for the summer that payed and gave a nice spot in the woods for free all because we were polite and as clean as on e can be with out a functioning shower. Clean up your act kids and people will be good to you.

Yup good advice. If you really want to it's not that difficult to clean up once in a while. Heck just walk into a Dunkin Donuts or gas station and use the washroom without buying anything. I've done it around here all the time.

Durp

Reaction score
it was a military surplus tent, vinyl with a canvas liner, and I wintered in it. It was super toasty because of the wood stove, which had a thick rubber grommet that held the pipe in place it was rated for -30 f altho it only got down to 10 degree, which I didnt notice until I had to go the out house I dug.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
@Andrea Van Scoyoc the cab over was way too small for 2 folks and a big dog trapped in during rain season. It was super tiny.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I secretly have Agoraphobia...but I like nestled and comfy places.

If there's too much space, I get overwhelmed.

I'm not afraid of space, just prefer just what I need.

::eek:ldman::

Reactions: Kal

Durp

Reaction score
For sure but any time anyone needed to move the other person and dog would have to sit down. It was really tiny, makes the sail boat I'm gearing up to live aboard seem huge and it is only a 26 ft. The cab over was only slightly more comfy then my current rig which is a 2 dr vw golf hatch back.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads