5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen | Squat the Planet

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen
11478.jpg

http://www.cracked.com/article_1564...-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

We found out recently that if you try to leave a little kid in a graveyard late at night, he'll freak out. Even if you offer to leave him a gun to protect himself. Why? It's because on some instinctual level, all humans know it's just a matter of time until the zombies show up.
:zombie::zombie::zombie:
Our culture is full of tales of the undead walking the Earth, from our religions to our comic books. But, some sort of zombie apocalypse isn't actually possible, right?

Right?

Guys?

Actually, yes. It's quite possible. Here's five ways it could happen, according to science.

JahDucky

Reaction score
Hot damn! I was told in my first pregnancy that Cats are no good to have around when your pregnant or even if you have a baby because of parasites(its another reason I hate cats) and It makes too much sense now! This is the parasite they were talking about. It has to be(im not even kidding right now)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads