Photos - 4500km with a monkey named Evie | Squat the Planet

Photos 4500km with a monkey named Evie

Kate Westcoast

Reaction score
Website
evencowgirlsgetthepoops.tumblr.com
well its forty below and i don't give a fuck cuz i got a big truck and were off to the rodeo!!
tumblr_niay9aPhCQ1t3xuyro1_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_niay9aPhCQ1t3xuyro2_r1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Dmac, Kal and Odin

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That's cool - kind of like some of the garden gnome pics that are taken from around the world. On another bicycle forum I'm on - we did this for a while - had a nerf ball in motion - it was sent to the next person who was on the list, they signed it and then took it around town and took pics of it and then sent on to the next person. We had a ball in rotation for about a year between many people, hehe - the ball made it's way from Toronto down to Florida - out to the west coast and around. It really was rather fun. Also fun taking pics of ball at public spots, with some local unusual people (ha and explaining why you want their pic with the ball).

Reactions: Kate Westcoast
D

Deleted member 20

@Kate Westcoast You & your crew always look so happy in your pics & vids. I really like seeing your stuff because everyone around you guys ends up smiling :D but then again fuckers in Canada are all pretty nice & happy.
All the rest of you dirty, face tat kids are doing it all wrong! Follow theses canadian chickies lead & be happy! I am unsure what the fuck a KM is but I assume it is some sort of measurement of miles.

Kate Westcoast

Reaction score
Website
evencowgirlsgetthepoops.tumblr.com
@Kate Westcoast You & your crew always look so happy in your pics & vids. I really like seeing your stuff because everyone around you guys ends up smiling :D but then again fuckers in Canada are all pretty nice & happy.
All the rest of you dirty, face tat kids are doing it all wrong! Follow theses canadian chickies lead & be happy! I am unsure what the fuck a KM is but I assume it is some sort of measurement of miles.

HAHAHAHHA ( 1.7 km is 1 mile )
For me the main goal of traveling is for the people and about the people, not to be a drunk slump on the curb. This world works on a give and take system (simply a smile can do) and that's what makes it go round and round and round.

Reactions: Odin and Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Second everything @Kate Westcoast and @highwayman said...
Also, I have a small stuffed Mole.
I call him Mighty Mole.
>.>
He's not as cool or well traveled as Evie.
Be He did come with me all the way from Cali.
He's a Mole.
::eyepatch::

• Haha
Reactions: Kate Westcoast

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

As always - Spot on @highwayman :) These Canadian chickies are awesome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads