420 coming up any plans my people?

Threads
Current Location
portland
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
hey just wanting to hear some cool stories and wondering what every on doing in general if your in portland or there defiantly allot going on parties etc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
ha - I get my 420 everyday at the bus station, sidewalk, college hallway (don't people know they are STRONG??) and even cars passing by ... Every day is a 420 here in the city :D

OP
OP
cosmicguru
Threads
Current Location
portland
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
i dig it thats a beautiful mind set thank you @Tude

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
All depends on the next few days. I will make sure to honor appropriately.

Threads
Current Location
Seaside OR
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'll be enjoying some 420 on the beaches of Oregon.
It is so weird to go into the store and buy weed.. and get a receipt for it.
hahaha its just so surreal
Anyways, not interested in parties and annoying people ruining my vibe.
I really enjoy my solitude.
Marijuana + Meditation is a match made in heaven

Have an awesome 420 everyone!

OP
OP
cosmicguru
Threads
Current Location
portland
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'll be enjoying some 420 on the beaches of Oregon.
It is so weird to go into the store and buy weed.. and get a receipt for it.
hahaha its just so surreal
Anyways, not interested in parties and annoying people ruining my vibe.
I really enjoy my solitude.
Marijuana + Meditation is a match made in heaven

Have an awesome 420 everyone!
thats rad i wood remind seaside if your in to bumper cars and forestry type things if your in to skating linkin city has a grate park more calm less tourist type beach surf town also cana beach the goonies and the huge rock

Threads
Current Location
Seaside OR
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
thats rad i wood remind seaside if your in to bumper cars and forestry type things if your in to skating linkin city has a grate park more calm less tourist type beach surf town also cana beach the goonies and the huge rock
I'm glad you're familiar with the area, I love the Oregon coast! So much to do, I love the area, the people, and especially the beach. I'll be heading towards Newport in a few day, one of my favorite towns. What do you have planned for 420?

Threads
Current Location
Florence, South Carolina
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
No plans as of yet. I may wind up being invited to go do something, I may not. Worst case scenario I will just have to enjoy a beautiful day to myself.
Marijuana and good pals always seem to find me sooner or later, so I have no worries :)
It's been an incredible week. So many seeds that I planted last year are finally sprouting up, and I feel more alive than I have since I was just a child.

OP
OP
cosmicguru
Threads
Current Location
portland
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm glad you're familiar with the area, I love the Oregon coast! So much to do, I love the area, the people, and especially the beach. I'll be heading towards Newport in a few day, one of my favorite towns. What do you have planned for 420?
Fuck that was years ago 420 this year I’ll be traveling down Tords skate. Topic I’m on a mission this year to hit as many parks as I can I got an job with the temp agency people ready there all around the us so just chillen skateing