Rejected Suggestion 420 Blaze it!

Threads
Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I was thinking that there should be some sort of option on profiles to say that someone smokes weed either in the smoking or drugs section. Something like "grasshole" or something more or less clever. It just doesn't feel right to say I do drugs when all I do is poke smot, and I don't smoke cigarettes.

O

Ori

I deleted myself
SAME! I don't consider it a drug so I put I don't do any.. I considered putting that I smoke but I don't smoke cigarettes either. Such a dilemma!

G

Grubblin

I deleted myself
Wait a minute! There are people here who don't smoke weed? When did this happen??

Threads
Current Location
Auburn, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
i like that idea
or perhaps the option to specify which drugs the person uses?? :V
i think it's a pretty minor thing and it won't make a huge difference whether it happens or not, but a little bit more personalization can only do more good :^))

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
well, i'll take it under consideration, but couldn't you just ask the user what kind of drugs they use instead of advertising specific kinds of drug use they engage in on their (public) profiles?

also, not to be a butthead, but pot is scientifically a drug. no matter how much you 'don't consider it to be' :p

...so is alcohol

OP
OP
duderino
Threads
Current Location
Newport, United States
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I've just seen similar things on other sites and thought it might be cool to have here. No biggie if it doesn't happen, just a suggestion. I have some thoughts on the classification of weed in the drug world, but those would be for a different thread. I understand everyone has their own views/opinions, so it's all good.

E

EchoTheDrifter

I deleted myself
I agree. Pot's a popular enough thing now that it should get its own category. Every medical professional I know says that it's less dangerous than cigarettes and alcohol. So there's a very good reason why someone might want to put it out there that they're a stoner, if they're hoping to find like-minded friends. "Smoking" and "use drugs" have very different connotations, and nobody reading a profile is going to assume that either one means that the person just likes pot.

Threads
Current Location
houston texas
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
i lost my CDL for 100 pounds of weed they didn't believe it was for personal use it all started at a party down south and i wanted to have a party back north lol

O

Ori

I deleted myself
Lol it's so easy to tell who doesn't smoke pot in this thread

Threads
Current Location
New york
Reactions
88% 13% 0%
Lmao I think a smot poker can always spot a like-minded fellow you know? I just put that I smoke on my profile and for legality anyone looking can assume its cigs when really its way better and you'll find out if you ask anyway(or eventually Ill mention it bc i grass)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Why would I smoke a pot? A pot you said? What? Smoke a pot?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%