3 junkies and a cop | Squat the Planet

3 junkies and a cop

slimJack

Reaction score
This actually happened about 2 weeks ago here in Atlanta..
Me, my buddy and his girl had just scored a nice half gram of some of Atl's finest heroin..had all our tools: rigs, ties, water and spoons and were ready for takeoff.. we usually do our shots at the spot we buy from but it was too hot in the area on this cold day.. we decided to take it about a mile up the road, right next to the Georgia tech campus, in a parking lot of the world renowned restaurant, the Varsity.. we found a parking spot right at the end of a row of cars covered by the upstairs parking deck.. the windows of my friends car are pretty well tinted; about 17% in the front and 10% in the back where I was sitting, so we felt pretty safe from any passerby onlookers.. soo we cut the car off and began to seperate our shots 3 ways..good deal.we pass around the water bottle and fill our syringes up to our desired amounts.. I did mine to about 40 units.. I put my third of the half-gram rock in the spoon and began to mix until the clear water th turned murky brown.. I was pretty satisfied with the amount of Brown liquid I had already mixed up and there was a nice sized chunk left in the spoon that hadn't been mixed so I decided to just draw up what I already had and save that piece for later.. mind you, we only had 2 spoons so while me and my buddy were mixing our shots the driver, his girl, was supposed to be on the lookout, even though the window tint was on our team.. well she fucking failed, miserably.. I began sucking up the liquid in my spoon thru a piece of cotton from a Newport filter.. I make it to about 10 units and I'll be damned, a fucking Atlanta police officer, with sergeant ranking on his sleeve, mozeys right pass my door(rightside,back).. I pretty much freeze, hoping the pig would just keep on about his biz.. he passes my friends door, which is slightly less tented than the back and my friend subconsciously barks out "fucking cop".. well no shit Sherlock!.. the veteran piggie obviously heard him because he glanced back over his left shoulder.. this is when we all should've just got out the car and acted like we were gonna go inside.. well we didn't and we froze in the heat of the moment.. the cop then did a double-take and I knew we were fucked, no vaseline.. so the copper strolls up to my friends window and minus the 17-20% tint, has an unobstructed view of everything going on in the front half of the car, unaware of my ass in the back..I start to panick , along with my 2 amigos and I tell my boy to lock his door and as soon as he does, the cop begins banging on the glass, looking around at what I'm sure he's seen a million times before. "open the fucking door Mother Fucker", says the cop.. my homie replies as if he was dumbfounded as to why this guy was at our car, "what do you mean open the door, we didn't do anything".. out of nowhere and to my shock and amazement, his girlfriend starts the car and begins backing out of our parking space.. the cop instinctively reaches for his weapon and heads toward the driver-side door. With the 9mm now drawn, we r slowly rolling backward/slightly turning with the pig walking right next to her door. The whole time she was yelling to the cop, sounding about as dumbfounded as her boyfriend, saying, "i don't know what you're talking about.. what do you mean stop?... We didn't do anything."...We finally get straight enough to put it in drive to go forward and for a second I thought she was about to push her luck and get shot at for driving at the cop.. so the cop artfully places himself right in front of our 4- door ride, and yells "if you move one more inch I'm gonna blow your damn head smooth off".. and legally speaking, he very much could've, and I think we all knew it, so she stops.. at this point I don't know what my boy has done with his dope, spoon, and needle up in the front seat, but I still had my shit in my hand as if we were gonna magically get away somehow... Mr. Officer proceeds to walk up to her door, raging like a MF, "open the god damn door" repeating it what seemed like a 100 times before she budged.. while he's yelling m pretty sure he's probably spotted me by now but not paying me attention, I begin to break my needle and toss it, the spoon, my arm tie, and my cigs(dunno y I ditched my smokes) underneath a pile of clothes that covered half of the backseat.. she opens the door and he's all manic and orders her to the ground.. he comes around to the passenger side and manually pulls my homie out by his arm while yelling every obscenity possible and also orders him to the ground. He opens the door to where I'm seated and says, "put your hands on the damn seat and don't move em!!" Ok, I said.. so he has my buddy and his girl stand at the right side of the car, 2 feet behind my door, and proceeds to search them both and asking, "what the fuck do you think you're doing in my parking lot?.. yall doing dope in my fucking parkinlot boy?".. of course they reply with no's.. well the front seat would say otherwise.. he walks up to the passenger side front door and the first thing outta his bacon lips are, "there's the GOD DAMNED needle RIGHT THERE on the seat.. OHHH, THERE'S THE GOD DAMNED SPOON RIGGHHT THUR... AND THERE'S YE. GOD DAMNED DOPE RIGHT THERE ON THE FLOOR".. all the while I'm shaking my head as if I was more dumbfounded than theywere acting earlier.. he then goes up to my boy and grabs his arms viciously, searching for trackmarks saying, "you shooting up dope in here boy, don't fucking lie to me mother fucker!! Say you were shooting god damned dope".. my friend finally admits to it and I'm thinking like fuck man you can't go to jail bcuz you just got put on 10 years felony probation for a dope charge 5 months ago.. so I whisper to him from my oh so comfortable ass spot in the back seat, "you gotta let her take the charge bro!".. he's just sitting there on his knees, hands on top his head, looking like a helpless, lost, newborn puppy who can't fend for himself yet.. Mr. Baconman goes back to the front, grabs my boys spoon and says, "were yall about to eat in this restaurant?".. without waiting for a response he says, "not fucking today you ain't. GET THE FUCK BACK IN YER CAR AND DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU JUNKY MOTHER FUCKERS DOWN HERE AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME, YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!".. My jaw drops and I instantly speak for my friends who he was yelling at the whole time and say, "yes sir, thank you sir, you'll never see us again Mr. Officer".. and when they get back in, the cop throws the spoon at my buddy's head and says, "go do yer fucking dope somewhere else you junky mother fucker".. and slams my friends door.. of course my buddy and his ego just haaad to shake his head at the cop and say something under his breath.. so Mr. Pig opens the door back and was about to say something/and or pull him out but I intervened and grabbed my boy by his shirt and pulled it back and said "he's Alrite officer, sorry about that"... Again he slams the door and walks off...... 10 seconds of silence after driving off are followed by a plethora of what the Fucks, how the Fucks, what the hells and twilight zones.. we go park about 2 miles up the road and to our amazement, we still had a baggie that had about a fifth of what we bought and somehow that little rock that I was gonna save, that was in my spoon and wet, was sitting on the panel by the door handle where I was sitting.. I don't know if that cop had a personal vendetta with junkies or what but we all dodged felony dope charges and definite prison time for my homie.. we decided to NEVER use that spot at the Varsity ever again. Smh

D

Deleted member 20

Was he a college cop? I made that mistake once, fucking with them thinking they were glorified security guards. I was wrong! I got a felony to prove how wrong i was. Lesson learned. :)

Last edited:

slimJack

Reaction score
Was he a college cop? I made that mistake once, fucking with them thinking they were glorified security guards. I was wrong! I got a felony too prove how wrong i was. Lesson learned. :)
nope he was a city cop..but ya college cops are
gung ho as fuck bro

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so glad I don't fuck with that shit anymore. I sure don't miss waking up sick everyday. That's no way to live your life. I really hope you figure things out for yourself and get clean before you end up in prison for years or OD.
This actually happened about 2 weeks ago here in Atlanta..
Me, my buddy and his girl had just scored a nice half gram of some of Atl's finest heroin..had all our tools: rigs, ties, water and spoons and were ready for takeoff.. we usually do our shots at the spot we buy from but it was too hot in the area on this cold day.. we decided to take it about a mile up the road, right next to the Georgia tech campus, in a parking lot of the world renowned restaurant, the Varsity.. we found a parking spot right at the end of a row of cars covered by the upstairs parking deck.. the windows of my friends car are pretty well tinted; about 17% in the front and 10% in the back where I was sitting, so we felt pretty safe from any passerby onlookers.. soo we cut the car off and began to seperate our shots 3 ways..good deal.we pass around the water bottle and fill our syringes up to our desired amounts.. I did mine to about 40 units.. I put my third of the half-gram rock in the spoon and began to mix until the clear water th turned murky brown.. I was pretty satisfied with the amount of Brown liquid I had already mixed up and there was a nice sized chunk left in the spoon that hadn't been mixed so I decided to just draw up what I already had and save that piece for later.. mind you, we only had 2 spoons so while me and my buddy were mixing our shots the driver, his girl, was supposed to be on the lookout, even though the window tint was on our team.. well she fucking failed, miserably.. I began sucking up the liquid in my spoon thru a piece of cotton from a Newport filter.. I make it to about 10 units and I'll be damned, a fucking Atlanta police officer, with sergeant ranking on his sleeve, mozeys right pass my door(rightside,back).. I pretty much freeze, hoping the pig would just keep on about his biz.. he passes my friends door, which is slightly less tented than the back and my friend subconsciously barks out "fucking cop".. well no shit Sherlock!.. the veteran piggie obviously heard him because he glanced back over his left shoulder.. this is when we all should've just got out the car and acted like we were gonna go inside.. well we didn't and we froze in the heat of the moment.. the cop then did a double-take and I knew we were fucked, no vaseline.. so the copper strolls up to my friends window and minus the 17-20% tint, has an unobstructed view of everything going on in the front half of the car, unaware of my ass in the back..I start to panick , along with my 2 amigos and I tell my boy to lock his door and as soon as he does, the cop begins banging on the glass, looking around at what I'm sure he's seen a million times before. "open the fucking door Mother Fucker", says the cop.. my homie replies as if he was dumbfounded as to why this guy was at our car, "what do you mean open the door, we didn't do anything".. out of nowhere and to my shock and amazement, his girlfriend starts the car and begins backing out of our parking space.. the cop instinctively reaches for his weapon and heads toward the driver-side door. With the 9mm now drawn, we r slowly rolling backward/slightly turning with the pig walking right next to her door. The whole time she was yelling to the cop, sounding about as dumbfounded as her boyfriend, saying, "i don't know what you're talking about.. what do you mean stop?... We didn't do anything."...We finally get straight enough to put it in drive to go forward and for a second I thought she was about to push her luck and get shot at for driving at the cop.. so the cop artfully places himself right in front of our 4- door ride, and yells "if you move one more inch I'm gonna blow your damn head smooth off".. and legally speaking, he very much could've, and I think we all knew it, so she stops.. at this point I don't know what my boy has done with his dope, spoon, and needle up in the front seat, but I still had my shit in my hand as if we were gonna magically get away somehow... Mr. Officer proceeds to walk up to her door, raging like a MF, "open the god damn door" repeating it what seemed like a 100 times before she budged.. while he's yelling m pretty sure he's probably spotted me by now but not paying me attention, I begin to break my needle and toss it, the spoon, my arm tie, and my cigs(dunno y I ditched my smokes) underneath a pile of clothes that covered half of the backseat.. she opens the door and he's all manic and orders her to the ground.. he comes around to the passenger side and manually pulls my homie out by his arm while yelling every obscenity possible and also orders him to the ground. He opens the door to where I'm seated and says, "put your hands on the damn seat and don't move em!!" Ok, I said.. so he has my buddy and his girl stand at the right side of the car, 2 feet behind my door, and proceeds to search them both and asking, "what the fuck do you think you're doing in my parking lot?.. yall doing dope in my fucking parkinlot boy?".. of course they reply with no's.. well the front seat would say otherwise.. he walks up to the passenger side front door and the first thing outta his bacon lips are, "there's the GOD DAMNED needle RIGHT THERE on the seat.. OHHH, THERE'S THE GOD DAMNED SPOON RIGGHHT THUR... AND THERE'S YE. GOD DAMNED DOPE RIGHT THERE ON THE FLOOR".. all the while I'm shaking my head as if I was more dumbfounded than theywere acting earlier.. he then goes up to my boy and grabs his arms viciously, searching for trackmarks saying, "you shooting up dope in here boy, don't fucking lie to me mother fucker!! Say you were shooting god damned dope".. my friend finally admits to it and I'm thinking like fuck man you can't go to jail bcuz you just got put on 10 years felony probation fo

nite prison time for my homie.. we decided to at the Varsity ever again. Smh
nope he was a city cop..but ya college cops are
gung ho as fuck bro

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Although I have never touched that shit, I agree with iamwhatiam and I should have wished the same thing for you. I've seen firsthand so many people in my life get hooked on dope and one who killed herself. It's serious shit. Hope you are clean now or are at least working on it.

slimJack

Reaction score
I'm so glad I don't fuck with that shit anymore. I sure don't miss waking up sick everyday. That's no way to live your life. I really hope you figure things out for yourself and get clean before you end up in prison for years or OD.
yea im workin on it man. shit sucks bein hooked on it

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That was a kickass story there slim. I also enjoyed reading it.
I will just throw in my support there that I hope you don't get hurt or dead with the dope.
(lol... I sound like some longbeard geezer ::eek:ldman:: there...)
Anyway. We all do what we do. I got a problem with drinking and it's reared its ugly sudsy frosty mug once again.
I sure don't know how my worst DT hangovers compare to yours but I've seen trainspotting... ::pompus::
(no offense) ...
but anyway
hoping the best for ya.
Peace.::cigar::

Reactions: slimJack

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know if that cop had a personal vendetta with junkies or what but we all dodged felony dope charges and definite prison time for my homie.. we decided to NEVER use that spot at the Varsity ever again. Smh

sounds like he didn't have a vendetta against junkies to me man... if he did, he woulda fucked you all hard on that situation, raw dawg no lube, in a struggle, and he just made you leave lolol sounds like he had some sympathy for a fiend to me...

also, if youre kickin that monster, good luck... well known that that shits a bitch and a half

D

Deleted member 2626

yeah bummer about the addiction. I've snorted that shit with some friends a few times was asked to shoot from a junky I used to know and kindly declined. I only ever did it a few times to try it and change my sayyyy, perspective but its one dirty ass drug. Gives a good taste of death

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yea im workin on it man. shit sucks bein hooked on it

I understand to a degree. One of my best friends is such a smart, humble, and philisophical person who could charm anyone in the world with his kindness but he still wrestles with the dope demon. It's hard to understand fully when I've never touched it in my life. Every person I've ever seen including the one I mentioned all had something beautiful going for them in life. Their health, smarts, and their sanity. Some of the most brilliant minds...why waste it????

It seems that once you shoot that shit, it's like a life-long guaranteed struggle to always try and resist once you get over being sick. I've heard some that just tried it and never went back no problem (rare) but the majority struggle quite a bit. But if you truly care about yourself, you'll do the right thing. I wish you well dude.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Power to ya Slim to get off it. I never ventured that way but instead spent my retirement on coke - been clean 7 years and a whole hell healthy - but still. The money I spent. Oy.

slimJack

Reaction score
I understand to a degree. One of my best friends is such a smart, humble, and philisophical person who could charm anyone in the world with his kindness but he still wrestles with the dope demon. It's hard to understand fully when I've never touched it in my life. Every person I've ever seen including the one I mentioned all had something beautiful going for them in life. Their health, smarts, and their sanity. Some of the most brilliant minds...why waste it????

It seems that once you shoot that shit, it's like a life-long guaranteed struggle to always try and resist once you get over being sick. I've heard some that just tried it and never went back no problem (rare) but the majority struggle quite a bit. But if you truly care about yourself, you'll do the right thing. I wish you well dude.
thanks kid

slimJack

Reaction score
yea dope aint no joke,thats agreed..but im far from a loser kid..no positive advice tho huh?..since ur such a fukn WINNER id expect ur reply to be more broad n useful.in the words of the late great bradley nowell, "SUCK ASS, BITCH"
Dope ain't no joke. Losers are users.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sublime... ::drinkingbuddy::

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
yea dope aint no joke,thats agreed..but im far from a loser kid..no positive advice tho huh?..since ur such a fukn WINNER id expect ur reply to be more broad n useful.in the words of the late great bradley nowell, "SUCK ASS, BITCH"

Prove me wrong bro. Sounds like I a hit a cord. Sorry I don't like your story about shooting up. I've lost a lot of good friends to that shit and I find nothing positive or funny about your story. Just kinda seemed sad to me...

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
Prove me wrong bro. Sounds like I a hit a cord. Sorry I don't like your story about shooting up. I've lost a lot of good friends to that shit and I find nothing positive or funny about your story. Just kinda seemed sad to me...

Alright guys cool yer jets. Yes lots of people have lost friends and loved ones to dope and it is sad, lots of people have also lost friends and loved ones to alcohol yet few people get instantly offended when someone posts or tells a story about this one time when they were black out drunk and blah blah blah, then woke up 3 states away or whatever.

Now I'm not condoning drug use at all, but as an example booze can be just as dangerous as h or other drugs, especially considering the dumb shit people do (myself included) when drunk. So before you get all preachy and start hating on someone for telling a story, think about all the dumb shit you have done and may even still do and have lived to tell about.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads