24 hour libraries

IOWACORE

Reaction score
i totally love libraries, not only for their endless books, their internet, and their bathrooms, but most of all for their discreet corners (and sleeping in them). in my travels i havent run into any libraries that are open 24 hours a day, but im sure they are out there. anyone found one? im sure some universities might do the 24hour thing. i think it would be great to compile a list of libraries around the states that are open all day and night. tell me what you think or post about any you have found.

Reaction score
Libraries suck. We went to one and my dog was like, "Where are the scratch n sniff books?" and they were like, "Get Benjd, you can't say that." Fuck their moms with a corndog.

Pic related: it's the librarian.
2803671616.jpg

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i used to sleep overnight in the university library of seattle in the u-district. every night the security guards would come by and check everyone's i.d.'s. you could stay past a certain hour if you were a student with a student i.d. so i would just go hide in a bathroom stall for 15 minutes till they finished their rounds. they had really comfortable padded little couch chairs. i would sleep all niight (with a book or two and a notepad out to look like i was studying), lol and never got hassled.

• Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
spent a great deal inside the UW library. both law and suzzalo. the best is the study hall.. books wall to wall to wall and a 50 ft ceiling. I knew people slept there I just never cared to try. don't shit where you sleep.. and don't sleep where you read.. kinda how I feel about that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads