• Hey folks, I've gotten a bit burned out after running this site for over 20 years (geez) so I'm looking for anyone that wants to be an admin on StP and help run the technical side of things. If you're interested, contact me!

2022 Anarchist Yacht Club Meet-Up

ERSK

Rambler
Reaction score
Homebase
Mid-West
Well I hope its cool if I share this information, I had just stumbled across it after watching Hold Fast and got really excited. I would love to go although I am not yet a boat owner. Anyone wanting to make the journey and would like to link up I would love to attend...

"
Come all bold and salty punx
And join in company
Another sailboat meetup
Across a shallow sea

Ready your yachts, derelicts, and unfinished pipe dreams for another convergence of the ocean’s reprobate.

Whether you’re a serial boat owner, or just damp-life curious, meet us on Eleuthera for a nautical assembly of your own design.

Hatchet Bay – March 13-19th

You’ll find a snug 360 degree anchorage off the beaten cruiser path. Nearby are wild caves, a seahorse pond, great snorkeling, fantastic deep-water rock climbing, and one of the best surf spots in the Bahamas.

Expect skillshares, raft-ups, debauchery, old yarns, boat open houses, sailing introductions, daysails, and wondering why you’d ever leave "

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$100.00