2019 jambo discussion

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Current Location
Laos
So down for a new cool spot/expedition!!!

Definitely planning to make my way back stateside by Jambo time to hang out with y'all again ♡

Reactions: 1 person

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
If the mining district excursion goes down, I'd be bringing my bus out and I'll be able to haul out fucktons of water and supplies so that we don't have to make too many town runs.

If we need to resupply, or you need some modern comforts, the nearest town to this location is only about a 30 minute drive, with grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, bars, etc, with Joshua Tree National Park and Joshua Tree town directly next to it which offers glorious sight-seeing opportunities, hikes, souvenirs and music events. It's got a very small-town feel, with a big bohemian adventurer personality. Aside from hikes and exploring, we could also do a before or after jambo meet-up somewhere in town to get some grub or go to the saloon together and tear shit up!

Reactions: 1 person

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Current Location
Atlanta, GA
The further east you guys take it the more likely I can make it, but I'd love doing a rugged expedition into ghost town territory so *shrugs*

Reactions: 2 people

Daisy

Lurker
Current Location
america
I'm thinking of going this year. I need to pick shit up in slabs anyway so I'm not aposed to that track. It would be cool to do this somewhere new but that is a daunting goal. Even to go beyond rough ideas.

New Orleans seems very promising recently concidering what I've been seeing.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Totally interested here, solved one problem of last year and I'm all geared up - so it's a matter of where and then I go into the planes, trains and automobile creative study area ...