Threads
Current Location
Aberdeen, WA
Website
www.faceboook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Look great!
Can't wait and stoked I'm able to make it.

Thanks so much to all of you organisers

OP
OP
VikingAdventurer

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
No problem; it's been a lot of fun so far!

roughdraft

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Delmarva
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
i won't be there unfortunately this year but i have tremendous respect for the way you put this together

OP
OP
VikingAdventurer

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
i won't be there unfortunately this year but i have tremendous respect for the way you put this together
Bummer we'll miss ya, but thanks!

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
This Jambo is gonna be epic. It was a lot of fun putting the schedule together with you @VikingAdventurer

@Deadfinger @feral wanderer I just need you two to let me know if these time slots will work for you.

Once we've got the confirmation, I'm gonna start working on drawing up a cool printable version of this that we can hand out.