News & Blogs - “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
A couple of us have been to Black Mesa, and there's a new call for people to go:
blackmesa.jpg

http://supportblackmesa.org/2016/04...ain-louise-benally-on-livestock-impoundments/

salxtina

Reaction score
Oh man. Prayers for Big Mountain and its people. One of my real big goals is to get to a point where I'm emotionally stable enough that I could go out there and do the shepherd / human rights observer thing without having a breakdown or scaring or offending the people.

Reactions: amor fati

MarsOrScars

Reaction score
Website
knotcraft.net
There needs to be more video of these pigs abusing indigenous people. Nothing will spark rage on the internet moreso than that. It would certainly damage the government's and that particular mining firm's reputation.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
why is this in united states? moved to politics section.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if possible, folks should always copy and paste the article into their post, with a link to the original.

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
Oh man. Prayers for Big Mountain and its people. One of my real big goals is to get to a point where I'm emotionally stable enough that I could go out there and do the shepherd / human rights observer thing without having a breakdown or scaring or offending the people.
Right on, thanks for waiting until you are emotionally stable enough. Resistors are under a great deal of pressure from practically all sides. I hope you are able to go sometime soon!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

amor fati

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I have been out there and was considering going back. Unfortunately I don't know if I can really deal with stepping into a really tense situation. It's really beautiful out there, what they're doing is amazing and important and I really want to encourage people to go there and support.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads