I went to 6 abandoned places in 5 different countries last year:
In order shown:
- Theme Park Western Village in Japan
- Palace Istana Woodneuk in Singapore
- Bandung Medical Center in Indonesia
- Resort UFO Village in Taiwan
- Dutch Cave in Indonesia (open to public)
- Swimming Pool in Korea...
So I'm going to be making my way back east and attempt to make New England (my last General bravado) this year once again. During my trek first north, by rail, and intially on east by rail and was wanting to incorporate visiting Abandoned Structures/Things along the way. Does anyone have any...
A friend of mine recently came back from traveling all over the Midwestern USA on an extended road trip, & reported to me that there are TONS of abandoned towns there. "Town after town after town... completely empty," she told me.
So, having been born in Minnesota, I know how inhospitable the...