Hey there Guest! I (Matt Derrick) am looking to interview people of color (i.e. non-white) for my upcoming how-2 book for travelers. I'd like to get your opinions on traveling as a POC and inspire others from similar perspectives to join the StP community, so if you'd like to help, please email me at [email protected]!Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?Dismiss Notice
Celebrated Poster, Male
Hibernation time is almost over. Gearing up to head back into the forest for work. Apr 22, 2017 at 11:12 PM
- OutsideYourWorld was last seen:
- Apr 23, 2017 at 9:59 PM
- My Website(s):
- Current Location:
- Vancouver, Canada
- Forestry (tree planting mostly), other hobo stuff
- Vancouver Canada
- Favorite place:
- Somewhere in Northern Norway
- Preferred method(s) of travel:
- Hitchhiking, walkin'
- Are you traveling now?:
- Planning to
- Spoken Languages:
- Gender Identity:
- Sexual Orientation(s):
- Preferred pronoun:
- Relationship status:
- Best doggy buddy... But she doesn't travel with me.
- Political leanings:
- Basic firearms, basic wilderness survival, I'm quite a thinker and a dreamer so maybe good at talking problems out with logic and sensibility, apparently I'm a good writer.
- Instruments played:
- I'd like to learn how to play a goat/ram/cow horn
- Favorite curse word:
- Son of a bitch
I'm an ex army traveller man, seeking out the big questions and to see where I fit... Where I want to fit. Experiencing the world in its many way is spiritually stimulating for me, and drives me onwards.
- Favorite websites:
- Phys.org, space.com, hitchingit.com, bushcraftuk.com
I love nature, and being alone... Though I love meeting those on the same vibe, and having a good conversation about said big things in existence.