denverwi

Reaction score
Website
topnotchcreep.tumblr.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Traveler

janktoaster

Reaction score
That just looks like Butane Honey Oil??? And some hash?? Dabs?? I doubt it's bed bugs I think this is a practical joke.. But nah I wouldn't shoot up anything, especially bed bugs.

I knew a kid that crushed up cicada shells and rolled that into a joint. He got really sick

denverwi

Reaction score
Website
topnotchcreep.tumblr.com
That just looks like Butane Honey Oil??? And some hash?? Dabs?? I doubt it's bed bugs I think this is a practical joke.. But nah I wouldn't shoot up anything, especially bed bugs.

I knew a kid that crushed up cicada shells and rolled that into a joint. He got really sick
looked like dabs to me, or the rig does. I feel ya, it's pretty fucked up. I kinda wish people were doing this though, just for my amusement.
that's freakin gross man

K

Kim Chee

I bet that shit is real (they're just using whatever dope footage they can come up with).

We'll never get these under control on the rez::fuckinginbed::

• Haha
Reactions: denverwi

janktoaster

Reaction score
Dang that's a bargain!! The news definitely makes up new drugs every week. Remember that story about kids pouring vodka on their eyes and getting drunk from that?? That's to name one...

I don't recommend smoking crushed up cicadas, but I do recommend some dabs

T

Tick Dickler

craziest thing ive heard is putting dabs of toothpaste on orange peels, waiting for a fungus to start growing and the eating it. probably bs though. but some people smoke plastic.

denverwi

Reaction score
Website
topnotchcreep.tumblr.com
craziest thing ive heard is putting dabs of toothpaste on orange peels, waiting for a fungus to start growing and the eating it. probably bs though. but some people smoke plastic.
I've heard scraping and baking the insides of banana peels, WTF

Mongo

Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: denverwi

denverwi

Reaction score
Website
topnotchcreep.tumblr.com

janktoaster

Reaction score
Haaa, I've never heard of the orange peel and toothpaste thing. I heard the banana peel thing is called "mellow yellow" though. I wouldn't smoke coffee.

I remember hearing about kids rubbing toothpaste on their nipples (only Crest works, apparently) and then getting really high off that

Kids these days.......

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
ROFL I was reading about this on another website. LOL

denverwi

Reaction score
Website
topnotchcreep.tumblr.com
Haaa, I've never heard of the orange peel and toothpaste thing. I heard the banana peel thing is called "mellow yellow" though. I wouldn't smoke coffee.

I remember hearing about kids rubbing toothpaste on their nipples (only Crest works, apparently) and then getting really high off that

Kids these days.......
NO DO NOT PUT TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR NIPPLES, IT IS THE ICIEST BURN EVER
mint gum too... ::dead::

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads