the best place you've squatted/alternative housing? | Squat the Planet

the best place you've squatted/alternative housing?

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
This is easy: the beach near Lucy Wright Park in waimea, Kauai. Stayed there about six months and discovered island life. can't wait to get back to island life. I'm soooo done with cold weather and watching the waves getting stoned is what the universe was made for.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That ... sounds quite nice!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fuck yeah, kauai is in hawaii, correct?

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
The garden island is the first of the Hawaiian islands capt cook made landfall on. The wettest place on earth. man ohhhh man is it NOT for a poor person like me. I didn't love it any less for having so little money but, yeh, money ya know. You know, I'm sure. Nice site, dude. It's impressive.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks man!

but is that the same spot you said was so awesome?

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
No, Mt wai'ale'ale is the wettest spot on earth. That's not far from where I squatted. there's soooo much to Kauai, all the islands, I get Lost thinking about it. The island of ni'ihau is right near waimea, that's the area cook made landfall, that looks so amazing when the sun goes down.

Yeh, matt, you're site reeks of alot of TLC. I'm sure you've got your heart completely in it. It's a tremendous accomplishment. I'm sure you give everything you do your all. It's rare to see that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.riotseeddistro.blogspot.com
Villa Mandarina. We had a huge garden with a lot of mandarin trees, a swimming pool,a small chapel ::angelic:: and a pool table. We stayed there for only three weeks before we were getting evicted but it was a lot of fun.
view

Reactions: japanarchist

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads