NYC squats / alternative housing suggestions

Fretz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Curious of imformation of the kind mentioned above , I think we all are quite familiar with the difficulty sometimes faced by those trying to squat here - im currently trying to figure out somewhere to be , and besides the ever looming "park" option i wanna know if anyone knows somewhere chill i can stay within the 5 burroughs , im not a drunk punk type so much , and can be fairly neat but a little shy at times , so help me out if u feel so inclined .

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you kinda just have to go out an dlook around. the lower east side and brooklyn have lots of squats but things are always changing

Reactions: Fretz

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah i wish i had specific info for ya. the past few times ive gone there i either slept on the streets or in port authority bus station wich is like 42nd st. uptown. you wont get fucked with for sleepin there all th ehomebums do, its just not quit at all!!!! all the squats ive had in nyc are rebuilt or gone now

Fretz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah i wish i had specific info for ya. the past few times ive gone there i either slept on the streets or in port authority bus station wich is like 42nd st. uptown. you wont get fucked with for sleepin there all th ehomebums do, its just not quit at all!!!! all the squats ive had in nyc are rebuilt or gone now
Port Authority eh ? sucks ur squats got destroyed / rebuilt just seems like thats how it is kinda with squats in the city from what i gather :( im just gonna keep an eye out for places

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads