licking bloody vagina

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
3588bd2b.gif

RockerBilly

Reaction score
The bible also tells us rape, murder, slavery and child abuse are okay.
Not sure its the best place to be taking our morals from.
Now as much as I hate the Bible, im kinda skeptical about it saying rape, murder, slavery and child abuse are ok, but if im mistaken i would love some citations to add to my mental arsenal

RockerBilly

Reaction score
I read several of the passages in that link but was unable to find any that said anything along the lines of rape being condoned. I saw there were lots of accounts of rape happening, but no endorsing. If giving an account of rape taking place is the same as encouraging it then I suppose every planned parenthood or newspaper article concerning rape, are a bunch of evil rape enablers.
Please don't think for a second im into defending the bible, i think the bible is fucking stupid. im actually just trying to defend fact from fiction. As radicals it nullifies our arguments if they aren't based on facts.
Thanks for that link though that websites fucking rad

Reactions: ByronMc

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Dunno if someone's mentioned this, but if she has a Diva Cup then you can still go down on here w'out gettin any blood at all. cool beans

There is more to eating pussy than flicking your tongue on the womans clit though, I personally love dipping in and french kissing the whole thing, I can imagine how a ' diva cup' works, and I dont see it working out too well

Reactions: Acorn
R

RO71

Dont even get into the orthodox traditions. They want to have sex through a sheet! And that ritual bath u spoke of is during their periods when NO ONE IN THE FAMILY IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THEM EVEN THIER CHILDREN CANT HUG THEM and they came out of that.vagina!! These things may have worked traveling the world in exile or in the desert but with modern medicine its ridiculous. Not eating pork is still smart.

Last edited by a moderator:

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
God damn you whoever bumped this thread up if I ever encounter you I am going to steal five dollars from you. Anyone who bumps this thread up in the future owes me five dollars... And Everyone knows the value of five dollars!!! Beware!!! I will remember your names!!! Hahha

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini and ByronMc

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK YOU PAY ME!!!

Reactions: ByronMc

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see this thread die a horrible death, I will say it has been incredibly educational! I've never learned so much about a woman's menstrual blood before in my life! . . . With a good fuggin reason!

Y'all are still nasty....

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
I have to unwatch this thread. I cannot stand getting emails on my moble thinking I have something worth the bandwith to check, only to see the headline "blah, blah, blah bloody vagina"

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads