licking bloody vagina | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

licking bloody vagina

slurricane

Reaction score
lol people need to stop being bitches about what content is on a fucking website run by dirty poor filthy assholes anyway, get the fuck over it what made any of you so high and mighty

F/20/MIGRANT
DOWN TO NOM ON BLEEDING PUSS!

get your head out your asses stick it right in the menstrual cycle motherfuckers

Az Tek

Reaction score
kinda like some of you have stated or similar, I have a thing for blood, it can be rather seductive and it carries about it something very personal. So that goes with out saying blood can turn me on. Period blood IS NOT the same though. I've gone down once on a girl on the rag. There's nothing special about that at all. I mean if that's what gets you going by all means have at it. lol. I knew this kidd who got off on eating his own and his girls lice! I find both to be completely disgusting. As far as the blood goes It's not like typical blood in the human body, obviously it's a byproduct and is no longer viable for the body. Not even completely made up of just blood anymore. It could actually make you sick. But shit, in some countries it's a ritual for women to drink there own each month. So who am I to say it's fucked up. lol

and your statement

This cant be healthy. blood is blood and can contain HIV.

is true but it's only a valid retort if you also abolish the idea of having sex. If the chick has HIV, going down on her while shes on the rag isn't the only way to get it obviously. But to be fair, and statistical, people living our life style are much more likely to have something that you can contract like that.

But I also agree with youslurricane. We shouldn't bitch about what people put up here. The 'freedom' is why we are the way we are right? Though I can't speak for everyone. Well i guess everyone has the freedom to put up here w/e they want, and like wise if they want to eat some girl while on the rag regardless of how epically disgusting it is let them have at it. W/e floats your boat man. Or sinks it. Or w/e floats in your mouth.

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
This cant be healthy. blood is blood and can contain HIV. Orthodox Jews make there women go to the Mikva (ritual bath) and soak it off...I am pretty sure the bible had prohibitions against having sex with a bleeder.

The bible also tells us rape, murder, slavery and child abuse are okay.
Not sure its the best place to be taking our morals from.

JAdams87

Reaction score
Yeah not for this guy but to each their own.

FLoP

Reaction score
I'll do clit play, but I don't particularly like the idea of tongue fucking a bloody hole

Reactions: Mankini

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
I've gone down on bloody hole before, however I'm usually moderately to obliterated drunk and don't always notice the blood, at least not until I wake up the next day and see the aftermath all over my face...

freedude2012

Reaction score
omgg some of the convo's we have feelin like im still hangin round bikers lmao but i been there and earned my red wings but not pertickaly into doin ta again tho

Dead horse

Reaction score
Now I"m right into this. Come on people! I mean it can't be that bad, like as long as it doesn't look like a bulldog with its face punched in what have you got to lose?

dprogram

Reaction score
HATCHET WOUND! I don't care how drunk I am or how fine the grrl is... if I can smell it from a distance that's my cue to back the fuck away. Crotch Rot just doesn't do it for me.

• Haha

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
This is silly...
Everyone is different.
Lots of period blood is one thing. Gross! but if your happy, don't let us fools stop you.
But as a lady who is willing to share personal information, I can say there are some guys that every time there is blood, not period and its not bad. So usually there is an order in which things need to happen or he knows what will happen.
He is aware of everything and can pass his own judgement.
Personally, don't care. w/e

No one should earn red wings without being told though.
I've heard from a lot of buds that the girl didn't even give a heads up
This is why I call them girls.

I can say only on STP would I find a conversation like this though.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
My vag is completely out of bizz that time of month. Just sayin. I am def not into anyone playing around with my period blood. And most of the time I am moody and cranky and the only thing I want in my body is chocolate. Lol

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads