licking bloody vagina

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
This cant be healthy. blood is blood and can contain HIV. Orthodox Jews make there women go to the Mikva (ritual bath) and soak it off...I am pretty sure the bible had prohibitions against having sex with a bleeder.
Fuck the bible dude, that would be the last place I would take cues from...although what does it say about train hopping, just curious?

Re bloody vag: its like anything else, if people like it go for it. I'm sure the Twilight generation may get off on it as some kind of werewolf vampire emo thing. I certainly aint one of them though.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This cant be healthy. blood is blood and can contain HIV. Orthodox Jews make there women go to the Mikva (ritual bath) and soak it off...I am pretty sure the bible had prohibitions against having sex with a bleeder.

um... yeah. cause everyone knows the bible is 100% scientifically proven to be absolutely correct on everything.

R

river dog

tumblr_lhvuj7Nxzj1qbqw2bo1_500.jpg

Nelco

Reaction score

Nelco

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 125

as long as its not the first few days, or its generally a heavy month, i dont mind. i just dont want to have to wash blood out of my beard.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
too much nasty. And Neo - ROFL man shit like this makes me wonder, I seem to remember having a conversation on a certain island concerning the contents of said blood.
Also I have never been able to get my nose within 23 inches of a bloody cunt with out gagging, might just be my oversensitive nose though . . .

Reactions: dprogram

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads