Homesteading Detroit | Squat the Planet

Homesteading Detroit

Coin1993

Reaction score
Apparently the options for squats in Detroit are endless, and people just farm on abandoned properties. Planning on hitting up Florida gatherings for the duration of february, but if anyone is interested in bunkering down in Detroit I am down. I have some college horticulture experience and gardening experience, and I'm ride or die, so let's do this shit.

Kadidlehopper

Reaction score
I saw that article too, always figured there would be a bunch of potential squats in detroit when they went bankrupt, never woulda thought anyone woulda stuck around, least mention start to farm the land..

I have farming experience, and a vast knowledge of alternate energy/construction, plus I can forage material like no one else I know.

come march, I too am totally down for this en-devour.

Reactions: Mankini

jukkavassar

Reaction score
Apparently the options for squats in Detroit are endless, and people just farm on abandoned properties. Planning on hitting up Florida gatherings for the duration of february, but if anyone is interested in bunkering down in Detroit I am down. I have some college horticulture experience and gardening experience, and I'm ride or die, so let's do this shit.
Yes I'm near ferndale

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads