Almost morel season

hiveranno

Reaction score
Morel mushrooms are the bomb.. Perfect time to start looking for these in your travels. They are easy to identify and awesome eats. They only have one vaguely similar shroom that can cause u issues but its easy to tell them apart. The easiest way to tell the false from the true variety, is to simply look inside the stem. False morels contain a cotton-ball looking substance inside their stem while true morels are hollow inside. Eat the hollow ones. Make sure you put them in a net bag or something when out gathering to drop the spores. You are planting for next times harvest. These add to any meal and are packed full of good stuff. I usually cut them in half the long way and fry em up. They are usually found around decaying fallen trees and low lands. You can't go wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 284

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
my ma picks shrooms at the forest preserve... I don't know any lore of that sort...so I'm always wary and ask her... you sure mama... those good?

lol...

but seriously they make a good sauce and are great on pizza.

and... whats in the two cups miss pirate?

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
my ma picks shrooms at the forest preserve... I don't know any lore of that sort...so I'm always wary and ask her... you sure mama... those good?

lol...

but seriously they make a good sauce and are great on pizza.

and... whats in the two cups miss pirate?

one girl, two cups?!?! wahahahah! it's this awful drink called lambrini, its the cherry flavoured one. its what teenage girls and raging drunks like me drink for a treat!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
one girl, two cups?!?! wahahahah! it's this awful drink called lambrini, its the cherry flavoured one. its what teenage girls and raging drunks like me drink for a treat!

OH my the tragedy of modern society... a young lass exposed to vulgar meme's... two cups from an internet based on flagrant disregard for sobriety.

Pour me a cup of lambrini... excuse me a minute as I walk away.

That was just a ruse...

Not that it matters but I don't like zucchini...

MY eyes burn; two cups are two more than I should ever have to discern.

Regardless... cheers to this conversation... If V were here prose would flow...

porcini alliteration

simple to use

easy to discern

:cool:

EDIT: I just added the porcini part... right on... right on...

Love you all...

STP forever... ::drinkingbuddy::

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Some dandies Doobie

40 oz malt liquor makes me very dandy... i suppose. :)

but seriously how did this go from talking about gather shrooms to a reference for more

unsavory.... I'll never ask anyone what be in they're cups ever again... oh forget it... oh my virgin eyes.
suicide.gif

back to mushroom talk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads